I Have Questions

Rate this topic

What is the offical reason on Milleniums cancellation?

Why was Jordan dubbed the miracle baby? did Catherine had a hard time conceiving?

How come Millenium is no longer in syndication here in US? (sci-fi Channel)

I was a huge X-File fan during its course on Fox.....Millenium intrigued me but during its run on Fox i only maybe watched a hand full of episodes....some that really stand out for me is the episode with the Demons sitting around eating donuts....Christmas Episode that has Darren McGavin playing Franks dad and the Halloween Episode regarding Jordan and the neighbor kid.

I Started really watching Millenium when Sci-Fi Channel started airing it, i think i saw every episode........being a X-File fan, i viewed Millenium as if it was more realistic(Season One) i think Milleniums stories and fright factor edged out the X-Files....the originality of the show made me a instant fan. I just cant wait till the release of Millenium on DVD.....i am sure Second Season will be out close to X-Mas of 04 or early 05

Guest TheUnknownSuperior
What is the offical reason on Milleniums cancellation?

I don't recall them every giving one.. :(

Why was Jordan dubbed the miracle baby? did Catherine had a hard time conceiving?

Yes, it was only touched on briefly, but yes..

How come Millenium is no longer in syndication here in US? (sci-fi Channel)

No Clue. At least you guys got it in syndication in the us. Once the last episode aired.. it was never on tv in Canada again... unless you had the speciality digital network "Scream." Which I dont. :)

does that help?

- J

• 1 year later...
why did they have a hard time conceiving? was it Frank or Catherine?

as far as i recall it wasn't mentioned specifically. the only mention of it i remember is in monster, when Frank has been arrested and is talking to the Barbakows. he says something like 'my little girl is a miracle,' "we weren't supposed to be able to concieve." (double quotation marks is what he actually says.)

i kind of wondered about the same thing, esp. b/c one of my classes this semester dealt a fair amount with "NRT"s - new reproductive technologies.

there may be a mention or two i forget, but i seemed to get the impression (at least from the fanon) that a good deal of her miralce is from post-conception/birth.

- nothing, getting on a plane to begin my journey halfway 'round the world in... 18 hours.