Doug Hutchinson guest stars, sort of, on LOST

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Saw the Polaroid Man himself briefly tonight on the latest LOST episode. He didn't have much of a role with screen time probably less than a total of 2 minutes. He was in a flashback vignette and was last seen as one of the identifiable dead from a poison gas attack so I guess he won't be around for other episodes unless they have more flashback vignettes in the future.

Guest SouthernCelt
noticed that Micheal Chieffo also stars on Lost, he played the bad guy on The X-Files episode Oubliette

Are you sure???? I checked IMDb to see if they had his pic (they do) so I could be reminded what he looks like and I didn't see Lost in his list of movie/TV filmography. Also, I don't remember seeing him at any time on the show. Looks like most of his work is on TV.

BTW, for those that don't watch Lost, MM's Peter Watts, Terry O'Quin, who plays John Locke, got 'popped' with a 9 mm last night and fell into a mass grave from a previous massacre (that we just learned of in the plot). Don't know if he'll survive or not. With this show, no one ever really seems to die; if they don't miraculously recover from their wound/illness then they'll show up again in flashbacks.

Guest Laurent.

And the actor that played Ben's dad (aka Roger the workman) in the flashback was in The X-Files episode Sleepless.

Is it just me or does it look like wherever the shows are produced the same actors keep showing up. They make it seem like there are only a few dozens (talented) actors in the world!