MM Art Mouse Pads Listed

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

eBay listings ~ :angel: Here's the info on 1, I trust if you want info on the others, you can find them in a search :wink:

:bogie: :wake_up!:

[unlicensed merchandise links removed - Thank you. Admin]

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

These are some great items Doll, are you winning or bidding on any of them? I would bid on some of them except that I have two problems that prevent me from doing so, I don't have the money, and I already have too much stuff laying around.

These are some great items Doll, are you winning or bidding on any of them? I would bid on some of them except that I have two problems that prevent me from doing so, I don't have the money, and I already have too much stuff laying around.

:clapping: No I'm not bidding on any of these that I post. :gehenna: Sometimes my wickedity & evility sneak out :gehenna: ~ if I know I might be or definitely am interested in an item, I'm not going to make other potential adversaries aware of the item. :pokey:

I recently got the Alien tile Lance had given his x - if the auctioner's info was correct :eyes:. I was looking for the Alien tile & was hoping for bronze, but this listing had no reserve. :fool:

Yes, sadly these items and ones like it are routinely advertised as part of a money making scheme by one of our banned members, Dust.

Do you not want me to post his items in the future?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:clapping: No I'm not bidding on any of these that I post. :gehenna: Sometimes my wickedity & evility sneak out :gehenna: ~ if I know I might be or definitely am interested in an item, I'm not going to make other potential adversaries aware of the item. :pokey:

I recently got the Alien tile Lance had given his x - if the auctioner's info was correct :eyes:. I was looking for the Alien tile & was hoping for bronze, but this listing had no reserve. :fool:

Wow, congrats, that sounds like a great item to have won. I bet you paid a pretty penny for that.

Wow, congrats, that sounds like a great item to have won. I bet you paid a pretty penny for that.

yeah, to me $27 is a lot.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
yeah, to me $27 is a lot.

Yeah, it is for me too, but it does sound like a great deal for that particular item. To think it is actually something that Lance personally handled and owned is pretty exciting.

Yeah, it is for me too, but it does sound like a great deal for that particular item. To think it is actually something that Lance personally handled and owned is pretty exciting.

I wish it was $27 ~ I was just trying to express my concept of a lot of $. As far as I c/d tell, it was me & 1 other bidder. If I can, I try to wait till the last 30 min's to bid - so hopefully the other person(s) might be too busy to keep an eye on the listing & they might not even be aware that they've been outbid.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I wish it was $27 ~ I was just trying to express my concept of a lot of $. As far as I c/d tell, it was me & 1 other bidder. If I can, I try to wait till the last 30 min's to bid - so hopefully the other person(s) might be too busy to keep an eye on the listing & they might not even be aware that they've been outbid.

Ahhhh, OK, I see. I thought $27 sounded really cheap for something like that. Still, it must be a fun thing to own. It seems like it is always the same thing for me, and it is very frustrating. There are probably millions of people using Ebay, and yet there always seems to be just one who screws me up on bidding. I am always left thinking "dang, if not for that one person, I would have won that item or paid half as much for one that I did have the highest bid on. I actually take it a step further than you. I open up the bidding page with 1 minute and 30 seconds left, enter my price, sign on, count down in my head, and after I click to enter my bid, there are about 30 seconds or less left. Of course, I am almost always bidding on small dollar items. About 99% of the time it's a DVD or CD.