New And Lost

Guest sin-er

Guest sin-er

hey I'm new here and i can't believe i didn't find this place til now

huge Millenium fan (fave. episode is "the curse of frank black")

reading all the fan fic is amazing and i honestly didn't think the show would still have such a strong following still thats why i never looked before

• Elders (Admins)

Hi welcome to TIWWA! Your here now that's all that matters! We share the same favourite episode. Look forward to chatting with you around the Board!

Great Avatar by the way!

Graham :ouro:

Guest se7en

.....I think even we here at TIWWA are starting to realize that MM is more popular than even we thought,going by the astounding pre-order figures thus far!

WELCOME TO TIWWA!

se7en :ouro:

Guest sin-er

thank the gods i try to talk to friends about the series and they look all confused and when the watch it all they say is "dark man" :tongue:

Guest Forza
thank the gods i try to talk to friends about the series and they look all confused and when the watch it all they say is "dark man"        :tongue:

I prefer Frank's "darkness" to others' vapid, myopic musings every time.

Welcome to TIWWA!

• 1 month later...
Guest michjoto
Their was far more humanity and realism in the character of Frank Black than any of these gents and the others I can't think of.

Right on!!