Lance Henriksen Movie Rumor

Rate this topic

Someone i know told me to check out the latest addtion to imdb regarding Lance. At this point like imdb points out, its just a rumor. I am glad to see Lance keeps working and sticking with the horror genre

Alone In The Dark 2

i have never seen Alone in the Dark, is it any good?

Guest betweenthelines

I never saw the first one either. I know fans of the game and movie critics didn't respond well to it at all.

Guest Lara Means
I never saw the first one either. I know fans of the game and movie critics didn't respond well to it at all.

the first film was Ok. Though sequels tend to be rubbish. Is the sequel to be based on a game or written as a stand alone?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilblackgirl
i have never seen Alone in the Dark, is it any good?

I'm a sucker for horror and B-movies, so i saw the original. Even with my massive tolerance for that which is not good, the original was beyond horrid. Christian Slater used to have a decent career which he's ruined in the past few years. Tara Reid should never have been allowed in front of a camera. Ever.

The only possible saving grace to this film being tolerable is that Uwe Boll isn't the director (aside from our pal, Lance). This man has made a career by creating some of the worst films you've ever seen (all based on video games). He's one of the sole reasons video game films are treated with such ill respect.

I'm a sucker for horror and B-movies, so i saw the original. Even with my massive tolerance for that which is not good, the original was beyond horrid. Christian Slater used to have a decent career which he's ruined in the past few years. Tara Reid should never have been allowed in front of a camera. Ever.

The only possible saving grace to this film being tolerable is that Uwe Boll isn't the director (aside from our pal, Lance). This man has made a career by creating some of the worst films you've ever seen (all based on video games). He's one of the sole reasons video game films are treated with such ill respect.

nice to see around again lilblackgirl, where you been?>

Guest lilblackgirl
nice to see around again lilblackgirl, where you been?>

Thanks HPD, RL has been keeping me busy, but i always find time to come back and lurk a bit. I guess i got carried away yesterday. Catching up on my Lance and MM fix. :oneeyedwinK

Thanks HPD, RL has been keeping me busy, but i always find time to come back and lurk a bit. I guess i got carried away yesterday. Catching up on my Lance and MM fix. :oneeyedwinK

whos RL?

would like to see you around more often..........i use to enhoy your banter, it sure beats Bliss endless banter and goings on

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilblackgirl
whos RL?

would like to see you around more often..........i use to enhoy your banter, it sure beats Bliss endless banter and goings on

RL=Real Life

wife, kid, dogs, mortgage, etc.

i'll try to make an effort to visit more often. i miss the chatter and info here.