Hello from Sweden!

Guest AxelFoley

Guest AxelFoley

Hey everyone. My name is Anders, I live in Sweden and I'm 22 years old. Recently I found out that Lance Henriksen was attending at a Sci-fi convention here in Sweden (he was here in May too but I missed that one). I've always been a fan of Lance's work, I think he's highly underrated, so I was definitely going to the convention to meet him and get an autograph.

Then I started thinking back, like 10 years ago when Millenium substituted The X-Files for a while on TV, I became a huge fan of the show but then it stopped airing and I haven't seen it in a long while. So I looked for the DVD's and found a great deal for season 1. So I bought it and it will arrive in my mailbox tomorrow :clapping:

So as you see my memory of the show is not fresh but I know I'll still love the show and I love forums as well, so you'll see me around here a bit. More and more the more I see of the show of course.

I'm looking forward to speaking to all of you, take care!

Sincerely/ AxelFoley

Edited by AxelFoley
Guest Laurent.

Well it's always great to have someone new to bring fresh discussion on the board! Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your dvd... it's quite a unique experience to watch a few episodes back to back.. MM really gets under your skin (at least that was my first impression)!

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome! If there's something about Millennium you want to know, look here first. If it's not here in a current or previous thread, then it may not be on the 'net.

(Hey, Joe, see you moved on to Emmylou as your avatar...good choice, she's more or less from my generation of music lovers.)

Guest AxelFoley

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! I got the box today and it was so sweet, what a feeling! I popped it in a few hours ago and watched the first 2 episodes and enjoyed them very much, as did my girlfriend.

• 4 months later...
Guest Nada2012
Hey everyone. My name is Anders, I live in Sweden and I'm 22 years old. Recently I found out that Lance Henriksen was attending at a Sci-fi convention here in Sweden (he was here in May too but I missed that one). I've always been a fan of Lance's work, I think he's highly underrated, so I was definitely going to the convention to meet him and get an autograph.

Then I started thinking back, like 10 years ago when Millenium substituted The X-Files for a while on TV, I became a huge fan of the show but then it stopped airing and I haven't seen it in a long while. So I looked for the DVD's and found a great deal for season 1. So I bought it and it will arrive in my mailbox tomorrow :clapping:

So as you see my memory of the show is not fresh but I know I'll still love the show and I love forums as well, so you'll see me around here a bit. More and more the more I see of the show of course.

Sincerely/ AxelFoley

You must of been my age as well when the show came out since I am also 22..

funny how you mention you dont remember much but you know you loved the show its the same thing with me man.. well good to know you greetings from l.a.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Axel...I like your 'handle'...and I believe I am very right in saying we are all happy to have you here...

Welcome again.

Cheers,

Squire

Sincerely/ AxelFoley