Newbie hi!

Guest Kiya

Betcha By Golly Wow!

Well I'm sure the crew can handle two fellow nerdites. I shall PM you in the morning when I've had chance to check what the other geeks have planned. Methinks its a trawl down the fanous Canal Street, a few baked potatoes and a bucket of Vodka Red Bulls but I'm not entirely sure what the timetable is.

And trust me you won't be laughing at our funky moves, I can do Crounching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Round The Handbag, Shimmy and Dancing-Like-Your-Old-Fella-When-Pissed. All this and a promise of wild, acid-house freaking with glow sticks.

Bring on the Lanceman and a vat of Alka Seltzer.

Who are you calling nerdites!? I'm neither that, nor a nerdette, Mr! :fishslaphim!: Though I could probably pretend to be one for a while, if it means I'll get to see some of the above mentioned dance moves!

Guest SouthernCelt
... I am currenlty finishing my third biography of Marie Laveau, a woman who has held my fascination since I was a child, and if ever I overcome my phobia of flying then one day I will visit Saint Louis Cemetery.

Sorry to hi-jack this thread even further, but here's a little internet "gift" for you eth. I "borrowed" it off of a MySpace page devoted to Marie Laveau.

post-386-1195086078_thumb.jpg

Oh Gosh!

Did you need a room? Forgive me I didn't pick up on that part of your message. I would have probably been able to help.

Me and the nerd squad are heading for a few shandies and a bit of wild body popping on the Saturday night so if you or anyone else fancies showing us some moves then send me a pm and i'll let you know which gutter we will be lying in and when.

Hey eth, did you get the pm I sent you a few days ago?

Many, many kind thanks Mr. Celt for taking the time to do anything on my behalf. Marie Laveau is a major obsession for me and I am truly touched that you searched for her image on my behalf. I can only offer to repay your kindness and hope that, should you require my assistance, you will not hesitate to ask for it. My sincere best wishes to you.

Edited by ethsnafu