Guest Pioneer

• 7 months later...
Guest Pioneer

We have changed the name of our site and have added new materials:

The site name now: Ingenuity of Lance Henriksen

Materials in section Downloads

Enjoy!

Guest roxygosia

The site looks great! Some of the pictures in your gallery I have never seen before. I wish I remembered how to read Russian, I used to know that language a long time ago.

all the best

Dear Yatanis,

You have a truly superb website and the gallery is, indeed, wonderful. As I love to tinker around in photoshop you have provided a whole host of Lance images for me to play with and I advise anyone to check it out.

But seriously, given your addiction to all things Lance, and who can blame you, I wonder if you can help me with a query. Ages ago I recall viewing a movie that starred Lance and I believe it was a 'horror' film that told three different tales. As I recall Lance played a priest and I believed it was called Crucible but I can find no reference of it on IMDB. Do you have amy idea as to the name of the movie in question?

many thanks for taking the time to read this,

Eth

PS How spooky is it that in 'Pistol Whipped' Lance's character is called 'The Old Man', this is who we are indeed :)

Guest Yatanis
Dear Yatanis,

You have a truly superb website and the gallery is, indeed, wonderful. As I love to tinker around in photoshop you have provided a whole host of Lance images for me to play with and I advise anyone to check it out.

Do you have amy idea as to the name of the movie in question?

PS How spooky is it that in 'Pistol Whipped' Lance's character is called 'The Old Man', this is who we are indeed :)

Thanks! There WILL BE more to play with photoshop, I promise you! So have patience and you'll have plently of images ;)

BTW, where can I see the result of your games?

About movie you asked.

It's Nightmares (1983) .... MacLeod (segment "The Benediction")

Another funny coincidence. Now he's from MacLeod clan... ;)

To proof if I'm right, there three segments for recognition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnCTtu8J6_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swMMQexAhGU

And however hard I try to find whole movie I never did success...

Many thanks for your help Yatanis :)

I don't know if you've ever seen the film but it's a great little movie. Lance's segment is incredibly Millenniumstic, a man wrestling with concepts of good and evil, faith and agnosticism: granted there's a 'haunted 4x4' involved but it retains its integrity and Lance gives a stellar performance as ever. I was so sure it was called Crucible and wonder if it was renamed for the British audience, a number of his movies have a different title in the UK. On the issue of Photoshop, I don't make games unfortunately I merely occupy myself making half decent montages. I am desperately trying to gain some proficiency using Flash but for reasons that escape me I can't take it in.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Yatanis
...Lance gives a stellar performance as ever.

On the issue of Photoshop, I don't make games unfortunately I merely occupy myself making half decent montages. I am desperately trying to gain some proficiency using Flash but for reasons that escape me I can't take it in.

Yep, he's acting is always perfect.

Seek, and ye shall find ;) I mean if you keep trying, you'll soon be Master of Photoshop :notworthy: