Hello everyone

Guest Gizzy

Just to say hello to everyone and looking forward to discussing all things Millennium with everyone.

Welcome to the Group. Is it a miracle that you found us or just good old detective work? Your are really going to enjoy this site and these people.

Greetings Gizzy,

So lovely to swell our ranks with a 'scouser'.

As Thomas has mentioned you will find this board a real playground for al things Millennium and a plethora of other topics you might never have come across otherwise.

I truly look forward to adding my ramble to your first post.

Best wishes,

Eth

Edited by ethsnafu
Guest Laurent.

Welcome to TIWWA Gizzy.

And what's going on with all the members from the U.K.?? Is there something in the air and water that attracts people to dark and foreboding stuff? Because I don't see much Canadians in the place even though we made MM (in a way).

And what's going on with all the members from the U.K.?? Is there something in the air and water that attracts people to dark and foreboding stuff?

Nah it's the lousy weather my friend lol.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. This site is fantastic, so much on it. You'll have to bear with me as I've started watching from S1 again so some episodes may not be familiar so I'll be using the episode summary guide alot to jog my memory a bit.