X-Files 2 Rumor

Rate this topic

Found this on a website called Morning Spoilers:

Meanwhile, the "werewolf" rumors about X-Files 2 gained more credence when someone remembered a conversation with Chris Carter about making a monster movie featuring Mulder and Scully as Van Helsing(s). Carter also remarked they'd never had a werewolf on the show. Also, a leaked cast list includes two hijackers, and the movie includes a pool scene with people in bathing suits. And a list of scenes includes Father Joe (Billy Connolly) in a snowbound landscape, digging up a human arm and running to his friend Monica (Xantha Radley). Someone tells Monica to take Father Joe to the wrong house, but then Monica gets abducted

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

A lot of people (Duchovny, Spotnitz, Anderson and Carter himself) have stated that CC is doing a lot misinformation about the new movie.

From Carter at the Wondercon: "Don't believe anything you read. Believe everything you read."

Here is an article from MovieWeb:

"Just got off the phone with an old Canuck film buddy of mine.

While discussing the many projects he's been working on lately, I asked him about The X-Files,

and more specifically, about those werewolf pictures that popped up on the net a couple of weeks ago.

After chuckling a bit, he said that Chris Carter knows what he's doing, and that the werewolf did exactly

what it was supposed to do--throw people off the X-Files scent.

Translation?

Those photos that appeared online were nothing more than a hoax by the production!!!

Clever Carter and his misinformation."

I should think so...werewolves?

I must admit when the behind the scenes 'pics' were leaked of that poor chap in the werewolf costume I had grave misgivings as it looks like something my old Mother butchered-up out of an old fur coat. You would have to shake the camera pretty quickly to make that moth eaten old Muppet look fearsome.

I really thought it was an elaborate piece of disinformation when I read that Billy Connolly was on board - now I've seen the teaser.

So with a rap artist and a stand up comedian playing notable parts this is one inspired cast methinks.

Bring on The Big Yin.