Greetings from Poland

Guest Bogusia

Guest Bogusia

Hey everyone.

My name is Bogusia, I`m from Poland and I'm 25 years old. I`m a fan of Chris Carter projects like X files and Millenium of course!

I became a huge fan of the show but then it stopped airing and I haven't seen it in a long while. And here in Poland we don`t have any forums for Millenium fans so I was looking for other place to shere my passion with people who will really understand what I`m talking about! And I found you!

I just registered yesterday so I have to look around at first :embarassed: Coz this place is so HUGE!! :notworthy:

So you'll see me around here a bit. Me and my posts :)

I'm looking forward to speaking to all of you, take care! :hiya:

Bogusia X

Guest Moriarty
Hey everyone.

My name is Bogusia, I`m from Poland and I'm 25 years old. I`m a fan of Chris Carter projects like X files and Millenium of course!

I became a huge fan of the show but then it stopped airing and I haven't seen it in a long while. And here in Poland we don`t have any forums for Millenium fans so I was looking for other place to shere my passion with people who will really understand what I`m talking about! And I found you!

I just registered yesterday so I have to look around at first :embarassed: Coz this place is so HUGE!! :notworthy:

So you'll see me around here a bit. Me and my posts :)

I'm looking forward to speaking to all of you, take care! :hiya:

Bogusia X

Welcome on board Bogusia! You will have a great time here.

Take care in the meantime!

Guest Laurent.

Sorry to be late to the welcoming party... since it is the only gift I seem to be able to find on TIWWA; I brought strippers!! :boody: :boody: :boody::boody:

Welcome to the board Bogusia!

• 1 month later...
Guest tjmasiakowski

Hello Bogusia. Seems that this board has quite a lot of Polish

people as well. I am from Poland as well :)

Edited by tjmasiakowski