Third graders, murder plot...what's next?

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Hey, Erin, this is down in your area:

11 Students Plotted To Kill Third-Grade Teacher

Student Had Job To Clean Blood, Says Teacher's Relative

there's more...

Police Release Photos of Weapons in Waycross Plot

They are only the pre-storm, a breeze, of an approaching hurricane...once again, kids beyond what is considered the "age of recognition" willingly decided to commit a crime. What drove them to do it? Peer pressure? Gang initiation? or were they just bored on a Saturday night at the local hot dog stand and decided their lives needed a bit of excitement? Why not see it for what it is, a heinous act of violence which goes against our very nature...its the evil discussion all over again...Legion? Abuse? Drugs? Evil is far too complex a creature for us mortal humans to try to define. We can only offer reasons or excuses. It eventually boils down to a personal choice...but why this path and not the "right" path...perplexing, isnt it??

4th Horseman

Guest Sheree Dawn

Reminds me of one particular episode of Millennium, season 2 episode 4 MONSTER.

Remember the little girl in the day care center?

Guest SouthernCelt
Reminds me of one particular episode of Millennium, season 2 episode 4 MONSTER.

Remember the little girl in the day care center?

Oh yes. First thing I thought of...but after the last debate here (bordering on full argument) over "Monster", I wasn't about to open than door again.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Oh yes. First thing I thought of...but after the last debate here (bordering on full argument) over "Monster", I wasn't about to open than door again.

but you WERE thinking of it too. :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tjmasiakowski

That is seriously disturbing for me.

I wouldn't expect this at that age!

I mean I wouldn't expect it at all

as a certain factor of every human

being to go into a knife spree.

It is just the point that has already

been made. Kids. Kids.

Guest Sheree Dawn
That is seriously disturbing for me.

I wouldn't expect this at that age!

I mean I wouldn't expect it at all

as a certain factor of every human

being to go into a knife spree.

It is just the point that has already

been made. Kids. Kids.

What does it? Lack of parenting skills? Overstimulation by videos, games or television? Something has to be at the root of it all. You can't say the kids were "born evil", because if that was the case we should have been seeing stuff like this all along.

i know i will probably get alot of flack for saying this. A child pyschologist had commented about this well planned out murder and said. In the mind of these children this was play. They wouldnt acutally carry out this devious plan. This was merely a game to them.

Not sure if I agree with that but this is disturbing that they had planned and talked about killing their teacher

Guest Sheree Dawn
i know i will probably get alot of flack for saying this. A child pyschologist had commented about this well planned out murder and said. In the mind of these children this was play. They wouldnt acutally carry out this devious plan. This was merely a game to them.

Not sure if I agree with that but this is disturbing that they had planned and talked about killing their teacher

this is very probably true, at least I will tell myself that so that I don't have to contemplate evil at such an early age. Makes me think of those Damien/Omen movies.

But if this is the case, and it WAS a game or fantasy, their perceptions of reality was almost certainly affected by television or games.

this is very probably true, at least I will tell myself that so that I don't have to contemplate evil at such an early age. Makes me think of those Damien/Omen movies.

But if this is the case, and it WAS a game or fantasy, their perceptions of reality was almost certainly affected by television or games.

i help teach kids between the ages of 13 to 17, and they admit to me. We see too much ADULT stuff. We do ADULT things. So whos minding these children? No One!

i dont know the background of these small kids, not sure how they are raised. The biggest complaint i get from these kids are "Our parents do not care, watch are protect us", "We see so much violence in our neighborhood, so we think its acceptable". Alot of the kids i deal with are inner-city kids with very low income. We do have higher income family kids and its also the same complaint. "My parents care too much about themselves and show no effection towards me" The social workers tell me this is true. For me the conclusion is: Todays parents are breeding socially enept kids. There are no connection between parent and child. This kind of stuff truly breaks my heart