Guest Second Coming

I thought this was interesting:

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Files-Revelations/9363

X-Files_Revelations.jpg

Here are the 8 episodes, which seem to tie into the movies somehow:

1. Pilot (Season 1)

2. Beyond the Sea (Season 1)

3. The Host (Season 2)

4. Clyde Bruckman's Rinal Repose (Season 3)

5. Memento Mori (Season 4)

6. Post-Modern Prometheus (Season 5)

7. Bad Blood (Season 5)

8. Milagro (Season 6)

Joe

Xander Berkley is cast as 'Monica' in XF2 and she starred in Post Modern Prometheus I'm guessing that's the link. If those episodes really do inform the arc of the movie then there's a healthy dose of M&W mythology to be had.

Now I'm creaming myself...

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest queequeg914

Um, did he just hand-pick all my favorite episodes (except Avatar) and put them on one set? I'm drooling!

Guest Laurent.

What's the matter with the lack of promotion? I kind of prefer it that way.

I was amazed by the marketing campaign for I Am Legend and Cloverfield... yet I saw neither of those movies. Instead, I went to see movies I knew nothing about; like "Into the Wild" and "The Orphanage".

I'm happy that they are staying low key and going for the element of surprise when people who are interested will go see it on the 25th.

Of course it may not do as well at the box-office. But the production cost of the movie are pretty low as far as I understand... and from the look of it I'd say that the marketing budget isn't big either. I don't think they'll have a problem making some profit; which is, after pleasing the fans and people who actually want to go see it, all that matters.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind that they're not releasing anything official about the movie?