The New Millennium

Rate this topic

Guest Sheree Dawn

Guest Sheree Dawn

These are just a few of the many many books on the pending new millennium. Has anyone read any of these & what are your thoughts? Any suggestions for some light millennial reading?

The Mystery of 2012: Predictions, Prophecies & Possibilities

Apocalypse 2012: An Investigation into Civilization's End

2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl

2012: You Have A Choice!: Archangelic Answers And Practices For The Quantum Leap

Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012

Beyond 2012: A Shaman's Call to Personal Change and the Transformation of Global Consciousness

How To Survive 2012

2012: The War for Souls

and here's one that definitely caught my eye, keeping in mind my previous post about that recurring dream theme....

Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers

I realize some of these will spurt out some pretty fantastic stories; I've run in some pretty far-fetched new age circles and know that some of their theories seem wild, but still are very interesting for discussion. I noted that Whitley Strieber has a book in here, too. Sounds promising....

Guest Sheree Dawn
i tend to think 2012 would just be the same when it turned 2000. With the progession of gas and food prices getting ridiculous we will defintely find ourselves in some pretty bad economic problems

I don't think we will see any physical manifestations of impending doom, in the sense that the earth will not explode, an asteroid will not crash into the planet (Bruce Willis and Robert Duvall already blew them up).

If anything is different, it will be a social and spiritual awakening, or I would like to think so. How long can we go on, asleep and numb to the violence and depravation around us?

Or it may just be another year with a bunch of really good books preceding it.

But h0w many people will read prophetic signs into it? Like the people in the tv series, who did what they did with the EndTimes in mind, either trying to usher it in or avoid it all together?

There are so many books and so many seem to be new age bull$h*t. I am a progressive thinking person, but there are limits to even what I will believe.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Maybe those people that bought gas generators in 1999 will finally be able to sell them in 2011?

hey, I still use my gas generator. But I bought mine in a totally different context. I can't remember the year, but it was when Hurricane Opal hit the gulf and the storms were horrendous. We got 80 mph winds up here in NC that uprooted big arsed trees. Power was out in the county for about two weeks. We lost a lot of food in our freezer because of it. Didn't really act on the generator thing, then, but when Francis and Ivan hit, we definitely made some changes.

The only thing I did in preperation for the fall of civilization on Jan 1st, 2000, was stock up on bottled water, potted meat, peanut butter, and soda crackers..... Still eating that darned potted meat.... :death: