Hello from member #100

Hi! Long time no see! I've ruthlessly deserted these forums it's been far too long... I remember when I had first joined in (and lurked :p) that MLM Desktops had made a news about me being member #100 of these forums, that was funny! Now I see there are nearly 3000 members, wow! And about a 1000 times as many posts to catch up...

So through all this time I've grown, I've watched MLM s2, read a book about MLM (in French), set up a website about the X-Files (see signature) with an eye towards a MLM section, and I've only recently sat down to watch s3 for the first time... (and I've started a topic about it here).

Be seeing you! :smokin:

PS: by the way, what happened to the Abyss? it's gone?

PS2: and through some weird database tweaking I now find myself as member #108...the thrill is gone :/

Edited by Orodromeus
Guest Sheree Dawn

You're # 100, huh? That must be a thrill in itself, and an honor I must say. I put high emphasis on any rounded milestone. But I tend to have many compulsions that make me appear delusional.