Where's Lara Means

Rate this topic

Guest Nadeen

Guest Nadeen

Hey, The last time I saw the actress Kristen Cloke was in Final Destination does anyone know what she has been working on of late.

Thanx

She had a cameo in the movie, The One.

However, she has been busy with her kids she had with her husband, Glen Morgan. Her second child (a son) was born in 2002.

She was going to play the role of Cathryn in the remake of Willard, but she got pregnant and had to withdraw from the role. She did play a small part as another character in the movie (the scene was cut in post-production, but you can see it on the DVD)

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

Guest se7en

......but it does seem to be true though.(?) at times i find her "okay" but not very often. too wooden.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Nadeen

:grin2: Thanx for the knowledge guys, I didn't even know that she had kids are was even married.

A comment on the movie Willard to creeped me out not a scary way but in a mentally sick way, I liked it though.

Thanx

• 5 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

I've been checking Kristen Cloke's filmography at the ImdB occasionly and she's been in no films/TV films since Final Destination.