Its Been A While

Guest Nadeen

Guest Nadeen

I would Like to Say a Big Hello to everyone. I was neglectful with my MM devotion, but I am back.

About me:

21 female

South American

Raised and Currently live in Jersey

Dreams of Becoming a Mad Scientist (Genetic-Engineer to be exact)

A Horror Movie Junkie I can't count how many films I have seen

I like to hear myself talk, but I am a great listener

I love MM.

Any more questions email me

Ta Ta

Guest RJ2000

Welcome back to the boards, Nadeen. I, myself, am a new lurker on this board. You're coming back at just the right time with "MM" arriving on store shelves in less than two months. Hope you have a good time here and try to visit often.

Guest Nadeen

Thanx for the warm welcome :hug03:

I can't wait either for the DVD to be released

To Incubud:

People have such varied views on Gen-Eng, I take the view point of being a facilitator (check my spelling) of hope. The human population has to deal with such a variety of genetic diseases and disorders, ie sickle cell. I wanna help people who already have a predisposition for the disease or disorder. People believe that Gen-Eng's are playing God, but who else can control the quality of the homo sapiens life than other humans. I can go on and on......

I do enjoy to talk

Ta ta

• 5 weeks later...
Guest michjoto

I'm just getting into the board, reading posts in various topics. This is an impressive group of people. I can't wait until we all start viewing the DVDs and have an opportunity to discuss the episodes. I remember how much I enjoyed that on the Fox forum when MM was on the air. But I have to say that this group seems it will have a much more intuitive and intelligent grasp of the show than that of the original forum.

(Perhaps that explains why we are still fascinated by MM after all this time - because we have an appreciation for it that is not generally shared.)

The best to offer from the little box: Millenium and Twin Peaks. :ouro: