Help! Trying to track down specific episode.

Rate this topic

Guest mill333

Guest mill333

Hi ya'll I was wondering if anyone "out there" can help me with tracking down a specific Millennium episode...

I think it was at the beginning of the episode, but I could be wrong as I've been told there is a scene of the New York skyline and the narrator's voice says "The scene of the crime", and then a date or time comes up like 18:47 PM.

I've looked through the episode transcripts and even the locations various episodes were set/filmed, but so far I haven't been successful.

If anyone knows which episode this scene comes from or vaguely resembles I'd be grateful for any info. Thanks!

Guest ZeusFaber

"A Single Blade of Grass" was also set in New York IIRC. But I don't recognize that description. Sounds more like an episode of Law & Order.

Hi Mill,

In an efort to provide you with an answer I spent some time searching through the transcripts but couldn't find anything that matched your description. I have the same feeling I believe Zeus had that this does not 'feel' like something from Millennium. I wondered if, regardless of location, it may have been 'Jose Chung's Doomsday Defence' as it is the only episode I can remember that made use of a commentary style voice-over but sadly it isn't.

I did check out the episodes that Graham has mentioned also and sadly nothing there either.

Could it be possible that you are mistaken in your belief that this is a MM episode?

I do wish I could have been of more help.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest mill333

Thanks guys for your help! It's bugged me for a while that I haven't been able to track this particular episode down and there's no way to confirm it as I lost the information sometime ago and can't track the source down either. I looked at the transcripts too, but no luck. Maybe it was another Chris Carter show? Anyways thanks again!