Hello from Florida

I was pleased to find so many fans of Millenium here. I've looked before for something like this,but was always disappointed with websites that hadn't been updated in years or little or no activity.

I was searching youtube for opening music from different shows that I liked and ran across the music from Millenium. Mark Snow's score is just hauntingly great. In the comment section I read that there is a two minute version of that music,and that is what brought on a new search for all things Millenium.

Anyway I have yet to buy the dvds,but hope to soon. It's great to see the interest for this show is still so strong.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my season 1 dvds from Amazon. My wife doesn't want me to hurry through them so I watched the first three eps with her last night. It's funny how you remember some things and not others. I remembered Dead Letters all the way through, but the others bits and pieces.

Anyway thanks for the welcome and I hope to get into some serious discussion on season 1.