A Real Millennium Group.

Rate this topic

Guest F_Black

Guest F_Black

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I found a site by a group calling itself The Millennium Group at https://tmgnow.com/.

Sounded interesting, but it appears to be composed of crackpots.

Guest Yaponchik

This is definetely something Chris Carter meant when saying there is awfully lot of material out there. :;):

Guest Forza
This is definetely something Chris Carter meant when saying there is awfully lot of material out there.  :;):

Are you sure that Chris didn't say that there is a lot of AWFUL material out there?

What a curious website ... it gives The Group a bad name. Which one of us is going to go Mabius on it and execute its members? We'll be doing all of humankind a service.

There can be only one! (And We're it!)

Edited by Forza

Guest Yaponchik
Are you sure that Chris didn't say that there is a lot of AWFUL material out there?

:rofl:

I think most of their articles stem from 1999, it looks like some group of creative astonomy students with a lot of imagination and some bragging.

Anything more serious than that I cannot imagine. :eyes:

Let's take out a patent on the name 'millennium group' so that we can "TM" it :tongue:

Edited by Yaponchik

Guest Yaponchik

trademarks ? :angel: Makes me wonder whether you have ever encountered trouble with Fox when running an "unofficial" millennium website ?

TM .... Here comes Mabius  :Gehenna_demon: TM  :Gehenna_demon: TM  :Gehenna_demon:

Edited by Yaponchik

• Elders (Moderators)
We were served with notice to close down TIWWA in 24hrs a few weeks ago but we unleashed Mabius and he took care of the problem. It wasn't Fox!

:grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: