arrrgghhhh ..ADMIN!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I'm not going to move this to the Help forum yet in case you can't read or reply to my message, but can you provide more details?

What prevents you from posting, do you see a message on screen? There shouldn't be any reason why you can't post. You can reply top topics in most forums but there are a couple of news forums where you can't start new topics, only reply because of the way they import topics. Also, after 25 posts you will be promoted and can start blogs and gallery albums.

I have checked the permissions for yourself and your member group of "Pre-Millennium Group" and there are no issues to be found.

Regards,

Graham

Hi Ken,

As I am not admin like Graham I did have to wait for his reply on this but I did read it the same way I assume he did that there was a technological reason why you were unable to reply rather than an issue of uncertainty. That said I have trawled through the various options and feel sure that the best suited is in the Millennium Discussion sub-forum as what you propose is on topic. May I add that I am intrigued by idea and love your signature, it plays to all my Crowleyesque leanings and conspirital passions.

Here's hoping you will start the discussion in earnest soon :)

Best wishes,

Eth