David Duchovny will be on Regis & Kelly

July 28

Gillian Anderson will be on Letterman** this I gotta see

July 29

Gillian Anderson will be on Jimmy Kimmel

July 30

David Duchovny will be on Jimmy Kimmel

Joe,

Where did you happen across this? Is the information on a website as I was wondering if there was any intention by either DD or GA to do any promotion in the UK?

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.
X-Files Ultimate has a list of all upcoming XF related events. I think CC, FS, GA, DD & XZ (Xzbit) will be attending the London premiere. I guess there's a good chance that they will also be doing a small promotion tour in the UK.

Joe you got yourself a 'deep throat'?

Laran, thanks for the information. I do hope we see them in the UK as it feels like an age since I last saw them on the 'goggle box'. If I'm right the last time was Gillian promoting 'Bleak House' which was back in 2005. I would love to see the two of them on Ross for example who often interviews the cast together and has something of a 'quirky' interviewing technique largely dominated by sexual innuendo, methinks they would be more than a match for the proverbial king of 'shock'.

Best wishes,

Eth

Yes i have a "Deep-Throat" There is two guys i have known for over 10yrs now that i became friends with when i lived in Los Angeles. I was working for a small company that sold stock movie tape and rented movie equipment. Twice a week i would find myself at Warner Bros. Studios, where they use to work at and shoot the breeze as I delivered equipment. One of my freinds was an extra and did stunt work. The other guy was behind the scenes and a writer. One of them knew Bill Paxton pretty well. He told me several times on how he saw Paxton and Henrickson eating lunch one time in Santa Monica, CA boardwalk. I remember posting this several years ago because of Lance telling him he has been in contact with Chris Carter about a MM story they both have been working on. Well those are my 2 Lonegunman......lol

• Elders (Admins)

From the keyboard of Sarah-Jane Redmond via a quick e-mail:

xfiles premiere party on the 24th, i will get some photo's!

Sarah

I wonder if DD is on Letterman that night, he'll be missing the 'Part-ay'! :eyes: