Millennium Apocalypse?

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest Regan MacNeil

https://www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalshadowfilms.com/

What is this? I read the info on Millennium Desktop and the official site, but does anyone here have any inside info about Millennium Apocalypse? Also, does anyone know when this will premiere or how many episodes will be made? And what about licensing? This looks really cool, I would hate for Fox to come in and shut them down. I really hope this turns out to be as good as it looks.

Guest Echelon

Right now I believe its still in the pre production stage. MovieMaker(Jason Morris) is still casting people for the parts. He's hoping he will beable to start filming in June or July.Whats planned so far is, there's going to be 10 episodes per season each 10 min long. At the end of it there will be a hour long DVD release with awhole bunch of extra stuff on it, ie interveiws, behing the scenes. I'm confident it will be absolutely awesome! :yes: I'm working on the graphics for it...So I'm not 100% postitive that all the information above is correct.

Guest Regan MacNeil

"Echelon"...you're the one who did those great screensavers of Jordan! Is that the girl who's going to play Jordan? All the promo pictures look really professional, is this going to be like a semi-professional thing? When I read "fan created unofficial mini-series" I expected it to be some sort of little fan tribute sort of thing, but it looks like some real money may have been put into it. One last question, aren't you guys afraid that Fox will find out about this and shut you down? I mean, as far as I know, they still own Millennium and all those characters, and I remember a few years back they went through and started shutting down all the X-Files and Millennium sites. They don't seem real keen on sharing. Anyway, I hate to be so nosey, but this show looks like it might be REALLY good and I was really excited to learn as much as I can about it. I really hope this show works out!

Guest Echelon

If your(Regan MacNeil) talking about the wallpapers then yes I did some of them...Jason did some of them to. It should say at the bottom of the picture who did what. Yes thats the girl thats going to be playing as Jordan, her names is Shoni Alysse Cook. She's done a couple of comercials as well as fashion shows. We are currently discussing the copyright issue. Hmm...I would have to have someone eles discuse the plot here. As I said I'm just working on the graphics for it. RavenWolf, Tus(TheUknownSupirior), Calixar, mr.mcbrayer, plus more are working on the scripts.