a bit of inspiration

Guest Ivanov

It seems five years have passed since I watch Millennium for the first time. Since then, I realized, amongst a full range of stories, characters and themes, new series ventured all over.

Since 2007 I was trying to redefine a new career in my life, usually marked to fear, doubts, and glances of artistic possibilities. A new medium was arranged and then I chose to never neglect a bit of inspiration. Every single word is connected and then re-connected to reveal a method reborn. It’s quite wonderful to see that we can use these words to paint that fragile horizon and the constructive use of massive hues and shades defines an atmosphere in the place our loss of communication has failed away. And again! In that solemn Babel tower of expression I think art has revealed to us its complex of superiority. As a creation incarnated on a tiny, hidden place, sometimes handle, sometimes not, we realized that new medium: the fifth dimension of communication… the anger and mellifluous work of art. The liberation fire, sometimes the dragon, sometimes the tiny cat that bites your cold ears. Sometimes just an inspiring wind in a foreign language of angels.

I think now there is a quite good opportunity to share those lovely ideas.

I’m glad to be here. Thanks’ for all!

Greetings Ivanov and welcome to TIWWA,

Once again, it's a pleasure to welcome new members such as yourself and we have had a steady influx of those over the last few weeks. I must say your first post is undoubtedly profound and here's hoping we get plenty of opportunity to exchange philosophical musings during your time here.

My best wishes to you,

Eth