Help with an episode.

Rate this topic

Guest Maja

Hey, it's been a while since i saw millenium, many years actually, i saw it with my parents when i was a child.

There's a particular episode i've been waiting to see again, for a specific scene, i need to know about it because i want to sample it in a song.

The scene i remember is they arrive to a house and the parents of a little girl explain they are concerned about her, and she's watching tv. Frank joins her to see what she's watching, and its some old film of a spider killing a man. then they tell her to go to sleep. i undrestood she has some sort of special skills and that's why they went over.

Long shot? i know its not something everybody would notice, but if i know which episode is it ill be able to find it and use it.

Please help if possible!

Guest RodimusBen

That's not quite the way the scene goes, but it's probably the most likely to fit your memory of it. In actuality she watches a scene where someone or something gets killed and she laughs at it, indicating that she's a little... off.

But all things considered, that seems like the episode you are referring to.

It's a pleasure,

And whilst I am here may I take this opportunity to welcome you to TIWWA and hope that your stay here is as enjoyable as mine has been. It's a pleasure to welcome new members and I am sure you will make many new friends during your stay.

Best wishes,

Eth