BTFB Exclusive Lance Henriksen Interview

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear friends,

I am sure you are aware of the 'behind the scenes' activities of the 'Back To Frank Black' campaign team and I hope you are checking our Blog on a regular basis as there is much that would interest a Millennium fan but today is a great day to be a Millennium fan. Our campaign chief, Laredo, has worked tirelessly to bring this exclusive to you, yes, a brand spanking new interview with 'Frank Black' himself and one which focuses on the things fans really want to talk about. In his communication with Lance, James has found him to be, not only warm to the support of fans, but encouraging and supportive in our efforts on behalf of the campaign. These two individuals, without question, deserve your support so please head on over to our Blog to read the words of the man himself. Frank Black, Lance Henriksen, this, people, is who we are.

I am sure the team at BackToFrankBlack.com would appreciate all your thoughts and comments and, please, keep your eyes peeled as we have interviews with Lara Means, Andy McClaren, young Frank Black and more besides to bring to you shortly.

Best wishes,

Eth

post-1185-1229134031_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Jim McLean
So I guess the Part 2 is scheduled as soon as you get Lance's approval? :)

Cheers,

Tim

Yeah. I think he's away at the moment, which is causing the delay. As soon as he comes back, we'll put it up!

Guest Charger

Great interview! It's great to hear that Lance would be ready to return as Frank Black. Now we just need to get Chris Carter and the guys to take interest in Millennium again as well! :yes:

Guest tjmasiakowski

Exactly. Interest creates interest.

And I love the behaviour of information spreading.

Almost like a viral. We are marching towards a viral of our own creation! :)

Cheers,

Tim