Frankly Speaking

Rate this topic

Hey Mark,

That video only exists now on YouTube. I deleted it from my desktop. Is there anything I can do now?

I'll shoot a new one if I have to.

Worry not my friend,

I have found a tutorial that uses code to embed the video on the Blog. As I haven't a clue about code related things I'm going to have a go and no doubt marvel at the mess of things I make.

It will be fun whatever the outcome.

Mark

Guest tjmasiakowski
Worry not my friend,

I have found a tutorial that uses code to embed the video on the Blog. As I haven't a clue about code related things I'm going to have a go and no doubt marvel at the mess of things I make.

It will be fun whatever the outcome.

Mark

You can always use Kickyoutube downloader that can download any YT video with two single clicks. It's quite neat for that in case you actually want to host the video on another server than the youtube's one.

I will submit my entry soon as well.

Please do Tim,

Jared's entry looks superb up on the Blog, it adds a further dimension to it and is a far more enjoyable way for visitors to get a sense of the fans and their feelings. For anyone else even mildly tempted, do give it some consideration as a minute or less of your time could be of great help to our efforts.

Best wishes and thanks,

Eth

Guest tjmasiakowski

Sure, I will be recording tonight I think. Need to put up the set for that. Recently bought a better mic for my camcoder so I will be checking the quality of the sound as well. I might do it a bit more deep than a normal fan statement. Maybe I will manage. It should be ready for tomorrow though.

Ah, Millennium Apocalypse - never seen it :)

Superb work Tim, my thanks for such a sterling contribution to our cause.

Keep these coming my friends they are absoluetly enjoyable and very, very vital.

Best wishes,

Eth