Frankly Speaking

Rate this topic

This is a very fair point methinks. If you guys want to take on board all the tasks I have to do in a day in relation to the campaign then I will happily have the time to supply a video. Obviously I am jesting of course and it has always been my intention to get one of these done but I still have my Youtube magnum opus to finish, Lord why did thy not create more hours of a day.

Eth

Guest donkeyjote

Well, here's my attempt at making a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHKfTtOVm0

I'm not so sure it qualifies under the "Frankly Speaking" category, but in any case it's some sort of promotion, I guess.

It was the best I could come up with given: a) my limited resources; b) my limited creativity at 1 am; and c) without waking up my whole family, haha.

I was actually surprised while I was doing it, the thing started taking form all on its own. E.g., I had to whisper, and then realised it could sound more mysterious. I tripped with the curtains, and saw that coming from behind them could add sth else. Etc.

Edited by donkeyjote

Very well done my friend. It's moody and dark and mysterious and well edited.

Definitely the most unique short film I've seen in a long time.

Here's to you!

:clapping:

Diego,

I love it, it's brilliant and pardon me for being nosey but have you experience of shooting videos because it's very, very clever. It will make a very fine entry to our Blog shortly and thank you so much for the time and energy invested in doing it.

Regards,

Eth

Guest donkeyjote

None whatsoever! I guess it was the love that made the work for me. Thank you and Jared so much for your very kind words, I didn't expect such a great response!

Your video would have gone over very well at the film school I went to. It has that experimental edge to it. Very savvy, very cool. The music, sound and editing are all top notch.

Diego,

Your wonderful submission to Frankly Speaking is now viewable at our Blog with an accompanying entry. As with Jared, if you would like to receive an Apocalypse DVD in recognition of your efforts please PM me your address. To those who are awaiting your DVD's please forgive my tawdriness in getting them out to you, they will be in the post by Monday at the latest but it has been organised chaos for the last few days with so much campaign stuff happening. I promise you will have these shortly.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest tjmasiakowski

I think I will make a better, more narrative, version of my FS video.

Don't add it anywhere yet, please :p Haha, mobilisation creates wonders.

Cheers,

Tim