Been Lurking for years!

Guest SeattleSparky

Guest SeattleSparky

I cannot even remember when the first time I stumbled across this site was!! Love it, have all the seasons on DVD, wife just does not get it. Anyone else have this [roblem?? She won't even sit and watch an episode with me.

• Elders (Admins)

Hello and welcome! I can sympathise, my partner doesn't like the "violence and horrible things" in Millennium, but I do so I can enjoy it in piece!

In fact I just started a new run of Season 1 today and I love it even more than before.

My wife actually prefers MillenniuM over The X-Files. She says its more realistic. She actually watched it with me the first time it ran on TV as a regular series. Well now she calls me a Nerd-O for owning all the DVD series and chatting about it here on Tiwwa. I just tune her out...lol

She is impressed with my article over at X-Files Lexicon. She also talked me into writing out a outline for my Bloodhound story. This is what i am working on now. Once i am done with it I will register it with the Writers Guild of America and hopefully find someone that can turn it into a script for me

Guest Jim McLean

My ex watched through till midway through season two. I think she found it interesting, but a little too dark for her taste. Likewise, I've shown it to my mother, but selectively. She likes Frank, but sometimes the themes are just too nasty!

Welcome to TIWWA SeattleSparky,

You guys seem to have done a little better than I to be honest. Be it chums, partners or family no-one has ever shared my appreciation for poor old MM, bung an X-Files episode on and most of them can find something to enjoy but Millennium seems to speak to a very distinct group of individuals, and what fine individuals they are ;)

Eth