Greetings from France

Guest Hydromantic

Guest Hydromantic

Hello :wiggle:

I'm currently watching season 3 of Millenium and I was searching for a Millenium website to know more about the end of the season 2 :)

I discovered Millenium on TV some years ago, but I only watched some episodes, french tv didn't play a lot of them. Anyway, some years later and the Millenium boxset as a gift, I discover the show again and it's sooooo great!! I just wanted to share my enthousiasm with other fans!!

Actually, I think that my favourite season is the first one, but I'm still wathing the third one! I take my time because I'm already sad to watech the last episode!! Season 3 is different, I just watched Closure yesterday... I miss Peter Watts!!

By the way, is there a way to have the Millinenium theme as a ringtone for modern Nokia phone?

Thanks for reading!

Guest tjmasiakowski

Hello Hydromantic!

The more the merrier, good to have you here. I hope you are having a good time at TIWWA forums!

Have a good day,

Tim

EDIT: Checked out your free album. Admirable skills you posses!

Edited by tjmasiakowski
Guest Hydromantic
Hello Hydromantic!

The more the merrier, good to have you here. I hope you are having a good time at TIWWA forums!

Have a good day,

Tim

EDIT: Checked out your free album. Admirable skills you posses!

Thanks for listening!!

It's great to meet and read other fans here!!

• Elders (Admins)

Hello and welcome to TIWWA!

Incidentally we used to have active French (and German) speaking forums here, but sadly they seem to be no longer used. if you want to try and get and French discussion going though, feel free!

On the subject of Millennium ringtones, I have a page on the main site with older Nokia Millennium ring tone codes and also MIDI versions which modern phones will play.

My current phone is a black Samsung G600 and theming it with Millennium goodies was really easy, I don't know about modern Nokia's but I imagine its a similar process. You just set an image for the wallpaper and I've put an MP3 of the main theme on as the ring tone. Currently though I have Love is Blue on MP3 format as my ringtone! :devil: I thought the Millennium drums would be ideal as an SMS text message notifier. I have a 24 ring tone that is MP3 though, and although my phone will play it, it won't accept it as a ringtone, yet I can use other MP3s fine.

I've been planning on updating the ring tone page with some new options. It would be handy to know what the main screen sizes are for wallpaper images if anyone knows.

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board!

Il y a en effet plusieurs membres francophones (je suis Québécois), mais malheureusement pas assez pour garder le forum français actif. De toute façon, tout le monde parle également anglais, c'est donc beaucoup plus simple de se fondre dans la masse des autres membres de TIWWA. Comme tu sembles très à l'aise avec l'anglais, tu va probablement apprécié ton temps parmi nous.

Comme on dirait par chez nous: "tire toi une bûche et débouche en une frette" :drunk:

Back to Millennium; I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the last third of season three. It's one of the best sequence of episodes, in my opinion!

Guest Hydromantic

Hey thank you so much!!

Well normally, I can add some mp3 to my cellphone and chose it as the ringtone... I'm not really into that kind of stuff I admit... But the Millenium theme would be so great as a ringstone!!

About the french forum, I didn't see it, thanks for the link! I think it's great to share our interests beyond languages so english is good for me :) (even if my english can sound weird sometimes I guess :doh: )

Anyway, I just watched this episode and it was great!!

"tire toi une bûche et débouche en une frette" :clapping: J'adore vos expressions!! :rofl: