Erin Maher & Kay Reindl page on Facebook

Rate this topic

Guest lylahclare

Guest lylahclare
Thank you very much indeed. Looks like they updated Facebook (where have I been?), I always thought you had to be a registered member and logged in.

Unless someone gives you the link to the page.

You have to be logged in and registered to become a fan though... which I hope you will be. :oneeyedwinK

Dear lylahclare

May I wish you every success with this and success that it so rightly deserved. Midnight of the Century is a masterpiece and Anamnesis ranks neck and neck with Bardo Thodol for me as the best episode of the whole three seasons. Have you sent word of yourself to Kay and Erin as both are on facebook and I have written to them previously myself? I am sure they would be honored to know that you are seeking to champion them. Will you be branching out to Myspace at all? I rarely bother with Facebook due to time constraints but our BTFB profile at Myspace has seven hundred plus supporters, I am sure we could help bring attention to your efforts if you were there.

Oh well, best of luck,

Eth