Luminary Voice Over

Rate this topic

Guest karadur

Hi Karadur,

His name is Tobias Mehler, he's the chap who portrayed Alex Glasser/Ventoux in Luminary. He is a really smashing bloke, very thoughtful and friendly. We interviewed him not too long ago and you can read all about his time filming Luminary here. Just check out the section marked BTFB Cast and Crew interviews.

Best wishes,

Eth

PS The Old Man has the voiceover archived as an MP3 at M-TIWWA. If you want to download it click here. I love it and find it incredibly haunting.

Guest Laurent.

What's left for me to say?

I love when people can get a quick and complete answer on a message board... we rock! :rock2:

Guest RodimusBen
What's left for me to say?

I love when people can get a quick and complete answer on a message board... we rock! :rock2:

Eth's pretty reliable in that regard.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, he's very reliable! We're very proud of him! Don't tell him though, he may demand a pay rise. :nahah:

As Eth said, don't miss the wonderful interview with Tobias Mehler and enjoy the downloads!

I'm new at the forums, and the one person that has been there for me very day in the Shoutbox is Ethsnafu.

I am so enjoying the site and do my best to come back as often as I can so I can learn how to navigate and check out the interviews and downloads.

Everyone has been so nice and helpful.

Earthnut AKA Darlene

• 3 weeks later...
Guest karadur

enthsnafu I am grateful. I looked everywhere imaginable for this information.

The reason I was looking for Tobias Mehler was to see if he has done any other voice overs.

Thanks again.

Edited by karadur

Aww shucks Darlene, thank you. If you're still around Karador I would be interested to hear if you found out if Tobias has done other voice work. The reason I ask is I have Tobias' email and could approach him for you if you are interested. Might be best to get the information straight from the horses mouth if you will.

Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Regards,

Eth