Millennium Active Desktop

Rate this topic

Hey guys.

Oldman, do you remember many moons ago I got you to design an awesome MM desktop theme? Its old location was at Downloads/misc/MDUK_ActiveDesktop.exe on the original site, but obviously it has vamooshed now.

Any chance of getting it again? I have just purchased a brand new PC for doing sittingnow, and I (of course) got rid of Vista instantly in favour of XP :D

It's been my desktop background for many years now, and would love to get it back.

Our original discussion of the subject can be found here ---> https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/t...mp;hl=kenscanna

Thanks in advance :)

Ken

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Ken,

Great to hear from you again!

I'm blown away that you were using it for so long! :wiggle:

The file was attached to that topic you linked to, but the file had gone for whatever reason. I found it straight away in my archives, here you go:

MDUK_ActiveDesktop.exe

I just scanned it with my Antivirus to be on the safe side, its clean as a proverbial whistle.

However, you may be interested to learn about the new Millennium Group Home Page I've been working on for the last two weeks, its much improved over this version.

Its not quite ready yet, but will be in the next 48hrs or so. They'll be a proper announcement.

This will be a homepage that you can set your browser's homepage to, but if you want you could make a shortcut to it in your Startup folder on your Windows Start button, and it will automatically open whenever you boot your PC, no need for active desktop.

Regards,

Graham