Win A Copy of Millennium Apocalypse

Rate this topic

BTFBPodcastEpisodeOne.png

Hi Guys,

Followers of our podcast will no doubt be aware that we recently launched a fantastic giveaway to win a Region 1 copy of the independent Millennium spin-off, Millennium Apocalypse.

For those of unaware of the production it comes highly recommended by the campaign team. It was born in the very heart of the Millennium community, made through the blood, sweat and tears of the fans and is a stellar imagining of Jordan's life post Millennium. Our thanks to the wonderful guys behind Digital Shadow Films for being so supportive of us and for the kind donation of the prize.

To be in with a chance all you need to do is send an email to info@backtofrankblack.com with your name and address to us with the subject marked, Apocalypse, by midnight on Saturday 6th June. The winner will be announced in episode four of our podcast. Good luck to you all!

Eth

PS Darlene did you ever receive yours? I have had emails from the other competition winners that their goods arrived fine and dandy. Let me know angel, if there is a problem I will mail another to you this time by recorded delivery, my bad, I'm trying to keep the costs down you see.

Strange, I have just looked through the post office receipts, checked the delivery times and you should have had it over a week ago. Not to worry angel, PM me your address and I will put another in the post for you tomorrow.

Love and light,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

I'm ashamed to say I never got to see the conclusion of this fine fan creation. I got about two thirds through it and I don't why but I missed the ending.

They should put it on Youtube for a whole new generation to see (or I should go online and buy a copy).