Great X-Files Blog

Rate this topic

Hi Guys,

A friend of the campaign recently pointed us in the direction of his X-Files focussed Blog. It would seem William, the Blogmeister not Scully's offspring, is reviewing the X-Files right from the very beginning, episode by episode. Knowing how much you guys like all things 'X' I thought you might like to take a look. Let me know what you think.

Eth

Thank you for the link. I totally agree with him as to why The X Files is one of my favorite TV shows ever. I enjoyed his thoughts on the episode Squeeze,it certainly was a creepy one.

Not at all, it was a a pleasure sharing. I must admit I really enjoyed what I read. There aren't a great many X-Files focussed blogs out there, tons of David and Gillian blogs, but very little episode discussion. I only turned up two during the early days of the campaign but these have gone the way of podcasts I believe and there's very little content on the Blogs themselves any more. Will's blog reminds me very much of a book written by, amongst others, Paul Cornell (Doctor Who), called X-Treme Possibilities. It is, hands down, the best book I have ever read on the subject of the X-Files, a fascinating, easy to digest tome full of facts, humour, and more besides. It is credited as defining the format of countless review books since. Sadly, all of the authors fell out love with The X-Files at the end of the fifth season so they never made it to the end. Such a shame but them's the breaks I guess.

Eth