Halloween Costume Gone Wrong

Rate this topic

Earthnut

LOL I just love the fact that the people around the chap are oblivious as if such a get-up is an everyday look suitable for a spot of shopping or an evening out with friends. You can't give the man marks for subtlety but you have to admire his ingenuity. Not too sure it would my costume of choice mind. I was looking for inspiration the other day (although I pretty much know what I'm wearing to the Halloween bash I have been invited to) and I thought this was brilliant. Simple, cheap but very, very creative.

Eth

1791870446_329fd90079.jpg

Eth, I love your costume. It reminds me of one year when my daughter wanted to go trick or treating as a card. She's a riot with a great sense of humor, and going as a card is very fitting for her. So, I went to the printer, copied/enlarged, cut, and pasted onto 2 cardboard posterboards 2 playing cards. On the front poster she wore the ace of hearts, and on the back she wore the joker. On one cheek I painted a heart, and on the other cheek a question mark. The picture isn't online or I'd post it, but mom did a good job. She literally went as a card, or 2.

What fun those days were. I wish I was going to a party this year. It is so much fun dressing up in a costume. Eth, you have a great time.