Win an Exclusive Millennium Treat signed by Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

I do hope I will be forgiven for posting this in the main forum given that it is available in the BTFB sub forum but this is such a great competition that I didn't want you guys to miss out. Lance Henriksen has signed a fantastic DVD created by one of the campaign's strongest supporters and believe me when I say he has put together a fantastic product. It is one of a kind, there will never be another (and certainly not one bearing the great man's autograph) so do enter. The only downside is that I can't enter myself lol

Good luck and I really hope it goes to someone from TIWWA!

Eth

Read all about it here!

• Like 1

C'mon chaps - get entering :oneeyedwinK

We've had heaps of entries but only one from amongst your guys here and I really want one of you to win it (but don't tell anyone that lol).

Let's make sure one of friends wins this. Check out the link above and have a go. All it takes is an email.

Good luck guys!

Eth

• Like 1

The only downside is that I can't enter myself

Mark, I could enter you as Eth Hayden from Oklahoma. If I win, I will share it with you. I'll get keep it 6 months, and then you get it for 6 months; just like a child and sharing custody. oc_sunglasses.gif

• 2 weeks later...

As you guys have probably seen we drew this competition on Friday and the winner was announced and it went to one lucky individual from Finland. I didn't know at the time but when they replied to the email notifying them that they had won I recognised their email address as our very own Charger so the prize did go to a TIWWA member in the end. It's probably unfair to have a vested interest in seeing one of you good folk win but fate smiled down on us and quite by chance one of you did.

Thanks to all who took part and congratulations to our winner, one signed DVD heading to you shortly :)

Eth