New Lance Henriksen Interview

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

Now fans of Jim and Troy's podcast, The Millennium Group Sessions, will no doubt be familiar with this lady as she has made two appearances on the show so far but Alison from the The Screamstress has recently had the chance to interview Lance and the first part is available here. No word on the second part as far as I can see and no mention of Millennium yet (I'm sure there will be mind as I believe she is a fan of the show) but well worth a look all the same. Eth

Hi guys,

Part Two of this interview is now online here. Still no mention of Frank Black but luckily there's a part three to come as well so I'm betting she's saving the best till last right :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Just added some comments underneath the second part of the Screamstress' interview with Lance. The second part is my favourite so far. Enjoyed reading about his work on Dead Man. Did he have a big role in that movie?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

I just saw a forum thread title headline down the right-hand side of TIWWA's forum folder page, about the third part of Alison The Screamstress's interview with Lance. I clicked on the link and it went to another thread on this forum. The link to the third part of the interview is below:

Alison The Screamstress's interview with Lance Henriksen: Part 3 (source: Screamstress website)

Guest WaveCrest

Not long finished reading the third part of Alison The Screamstress's interview with Lance Henriksen. An excellent third part. I liked reading about Millennium but I found the part of the interview about his films and pottery very interesting as well. Watched the trailer for The Penitent Man via the third part of the interview and found it to be puzzling but interesting all the same.