A Millennium On Hbo

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

How would a ressurrection of the show be on a cable network?

How would it work? Time will tell, but I honestly think a film would do better service. Though an HBO or whatever MM would have to have Carter's hand in nearly every episode. Also, I would like my own distant cousin, Darin Morgan, to write on some of them.

Guest chrisnu

Obviously, they'd be able to have language in the show not allowed on network TV. I can see that the writers would be able to incoporate dialogue that would be appropriate for the show, and not just turn it into an F-bomb contest.

One example comes into mind very quickly: in "The Judge", Bardale says this:

"You're either an inmate or a convict -- a man or a piece of worthless crap."

You can tell that they really wanted to put in something other than "worthless crap", and it would be in character.

Yes, more Darin Morgan!

Guest Regan MacNeil

I think HBO (or Showtime) would be the perfect home for the rebirth of Millennium. Millennium could have benefited from a bit of language and some stronger violence. Not that MM NEEDS to rely on these things, but it would definately fit the subject matter.

Is there any REAL possibility of Millennium being resurrected on a pay-cable network or are we just daydreaming here? I've heard the rumors, I read that Lance said HBO would be a good place for MM, but is this all just wishful thinking? Is everyone just wondering out loud?

Guest Second Coming
If Twin Peaks got brought out of the mothballs, anything is possible!

Twin Peaks? When did this happen?