Frank Black and Peter Watts Run The Group

Rate this topic

Guest Housemomt

Guest Housemomt

Frank gets Peter to realize finally that the group is trying to control the world rather then protect it from the outsiders like the Owls and they start to let new members in and join up with the X-Files and start a whole Group!

post-4301-127258642182_thumb.gif

Welcome to The Group (pun intended)

I guess Peter realised, albeit too late, what the group was really all about in season three. He was redeemed after all (as Frank believed he would in Bardo Thodol) by giving Frank the files the Group had on him and Jordan allowing them to flee with the information they would need to protect themselves. Sadly his change of heart was at the cost of his life (and I always liked to believe that Peter knew what he was doing was suicidal but did it nonetheless) but in the end he and Frank were on the same page.

I wasn't a fan of Dark-Peter and I much preferred the ambiguity and misguided interpretation of his character rather than an outright nemesis for Frank but in the end he came good.

RIP Peter Watts :oneeyedwinK

Eth

• Like 1