Introducing Ones Self

Guest GDerais

Guest GDerais

Greetings to all,

I have been a fan of the show and the themes it dealt with from the first episode. I was able to work my passion for the show into my actual job by writting a paper on the evolving archtype that this show and to a lesser degree the X-Files represented. It saddened me how the Group turned in the end and the break down of the Watts and Black, teacher/student bond. Franks inner sense was one of the best examples of how the occult actually manifests. As for my self, I am a writter with one book published so far, on the martial arts. I am also an avid researcher of various so called occult subjects. Though I was sad to see the show end all the more because the X-Files went and and on, I am pleased to see that Millennium is now on DVD. Its my hope to meet others here who perhaps were drawn to some of the same ideas that I was. For example, the show pointed out well that while we live in a world of many earthly and otherwise powers that be each with plans, we all have power over our selves and how we react to what is, affects the outcome.

Justus et pius,

G. DeRais :ouro:

welcomedreamcatcher.gif

Welcome..... & congradulations on a WONDERFUL introduction!

I think you and I may have some things in common. As you said.....

the show pointed out well that while we live in a world of many earthly and otherwise powers that be each with plans, we all have power over our selves and how we react to what is, affects the outcome.

The whole "Karma", "Metaphysics" thing has been a passion of mine for quite a while, and the occult is also a subject of some interest, as well as my passion for Native American spirituality. I look forward to getting to know you....

This Is Who We Are.... :ouro:

Guest RJ2000

Let me add to Raven Wolf's post in saying "hello" and welcome to the TIWWA boards. Feel free to inject your thoughts on anything that suits your mood and don't forget to have a good time!