Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Hello friends,

Here is a small piece I found that takes a look at Lance Henriksen, the man behind Frank Black. This article was written around the time "X-Files: Fight The Future" was about to be filmed.

Enjoy!

Eth

post-1185-079116900 1277208387_thumb.jpg

post-1185-018411000 1277208562_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Glad you worked it out Darlene. I was worried you wouldn't be getting these. Allow to me share another small article with you all folks. This one is a little strange as it talks about Chris Carter's announcement that he would be dissociating himself with X-Files and Millennium after X-Files: Fight The Future. Now we know that happened in the case of Millennium but not the XF. It states his intention was to concentrate on films instead of TV. I wonder if that was a plan that simply didn't happen?

Glad you are enjoying them.

Eth

post-1185-088518400 1277309318_thumb.jpg

Some I have scanned, some were scanned for me by friends. I have amassed a huge collection over the years but if I were to be abducted by Lucy Butler tomorrow then no-one would get the benefit of them so I wanted to start sharing them with everyone so that they can be enjoyed.

I have lots of bits an bobs in the vault, I'm going to keep uploading stuff and as when I come across it.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I wish I'd kept those two issues of Dreamwatch, in which there was a two-part Millennium: Season 3 overview. The one issue had a Gillian Anderson front cover.