Lies Between Friends - First Look

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Hi folks,

A new made for TV movie is set to be shown by Hallmark in July and stars our very own Sarah-Jane Redmond. The article states...

Take a first look at Gabrielle Anwar and Craig Sheffer in Hallmark's new original movie, LIES BETWEEN FRIENDS, which premieres in July 2010 (it was originally scheduled to premiere on Saturday, April 10). The movie also stars Thea Gill.

Fans of Burn Notice might not recognize the lovely Gabrielle Anwar, who sports an all new haircut, but might want to tune in and watch her as she stars in a new Hallmark movie, Lies Between Friends, with Craig Sheffer. It sounds like it's going to be a mystery, and I'm kind of looking forward to watching it.

If you head on over here you can see some promotional photos for the film one of which shows Sarah-Jane. I hope you guys in the US get the chance to check it out and let us all know what you think.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

I was going to ask Mark if this was being shown on the UK station/channel Hallmark, but you've answered my question later on in the post.

Guest WaveCrest

Another Hallmark film which I still haven't seen yet, and should have (because Annabeth Gish stars in it), is Life on Liberty Street.

I'm with you guys. It definitely is not my sort if movie at all but because Sarah-Jane Redmond is in it it has secured my attention. Thanks to Lance, Sarah and Kristen I have seen so many movies that were not my sort of movie at all. :oneeyedwinK

Eth