Dashcam Footage Of Officer Being Shot

Rate this topic

One of the illegals had been deported twice.

It's amazing this officer lived after being shot so many times.

How, if as the administration says we have much better boarder patrol now, can a man who has been deported twice come back and do this? Not too much seems to be working.

Dashcam Footage Of Officer Being Shot

Good Lord. However did he survive that?

Recent events in the UK resulted in one police officer being shot by a criminal on the run and he has spoken recently to the press about his experience at the hands of the gunman. Despite his horrific injuries and the fact that he is now blind he refused to bear any malice to the man that shot him and vowed to return to fight crime in some way as he has always done. I cannot tell you how much respect I have for the bravery of the men and women of law enforcement.

It was wonderful that that good man lived to tell the tale.

Eth

I cannot tell you how much respect I have for the bravery of the men and women of law enforcement.

It was wonderful that that good man lived to tell the tale.

Eth

Amen ! ! ! Law enforcement has its good and bad just like every other department or industry. I salute the good, like these men who pursue justice, and yet have precious forgiving spirits. Now that's who we are. :ouroborous: