Megan Gallagher to star in Alyce

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Now this is welcome news folk...

I see Megan Gallagher has been cast in Jay Lee's "Alyce" which is currently in pre-production. I can't find a single thing about it but maybe you guys will have more luck. Here's the IMDB page for the project and be sure to add anything you might come across to this topic. It's great to have her back on the screen isn't it?

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I was interested in this new project for Megan Gallagher after I first heard/read about it a few weeks ago, either on Facebook or in a Skype group chat (I checked the website and all there was was a poster-like image). I thought the film had been completed. Thanks for the update.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm certainly looking forward to this and thank you correction Bruno. It brings us one step closer to it. :clapping:

I'm still having trouble finding anything of merit about this film but I did happen across an interview in which pop act Twilight Sleep made mention of being involved in this film.

What's next on the horizon? Any touring? Another video?

We are currently scoring a movie by Jay Lee called "Alyce" which is super cool and a first for us. We actually appear in the movie as well during a club scene. We will definitely be writing both for Alyce and for Twilight Sleep.

If anyone else happens upon any information at all do share folks. I'm having a really hard time finding anything out.

Eth