Owls

Rate this topic

Guest Theo Hiswrae

Guest Theo Hiswrae

Greetings to the Group,

Today I found a new 1013 reference in MLM #214 "Owls". At 31:31: Mr. Johnston reaches to change his radio station, at which point the digital readout instantly skips from 33.3 to 101.3, before stopping at 101.9. Crafty little devils!

Yours In Sanity,

Theo

Hi Theo,

Congratulations Theo, I see you have uncovered another reference to Ten Thirteen and I don't recall ever having noticed that myself. I found a list of Ten Thirteen references for The X-Files but I have never seen such a thing for Millennium. Maybe one day one of us could attempt such a thing. I think I know who to nominate folks. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Theo,

Congratulations Theo, I see you have uncovered another reference to Ten Thirteen and I don't recall ever having noticed that myself. I found a complete list of Ten Thirteen references for The X-Files but I have never seen such a thing for Millennium. Maybe one day one of us could attempt such a thing. I think I know who to nominate folks. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

You might be interested in this page then Eth!

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/millennium_episode_1013_list.php

It lists all Ten Thirteen references in our database.

This section includes some other listings too:

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/millennium_listings.php

Guest Theo Hiswrae

Many Thanks, everyone!

As I'm sure all of you know, spotting such minutiae as a hidden 1013 ref. during teleplay can be difficult, as I can't pause it to scan frame by frame. However, Chiller TV plays each episode twice a day. So, if I catch something I just wait & watch the episode again to verify the reference. (currently I'm saving up for a MM box set :)

Finding such nuggets after all this time is satisfying personally; but to be honest, sharing them with folks as passionate about MM as I am is most gratifying.

I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful support. This truly is an extraordinary community. :ouroborous:

Regards,

Theo

Hi folks,

There is something particularly pleasing about discovering something of this kind I can concur. It doesn't happen often to me but when it does I'm equally as delighted by it so thank you for your continued efforts and for sharing these with us.

Darlene, here is a list of in-jokes as seen on The X-Files. I'm fairly sure it doesn't cover the eighth and ninth seasons of the show and there may well be a more comprehensive list out there (I'm sure someone can point you in its direction if one does) but it's a great starting place and shows just how fond those Ten Thirteen folks were at hiding little nods and references in the episodes.

Hope you enjoy it.

Eth

• Like 1