Trick or treat night costume countdown. lol

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Last night was trick or treat night here in town and we went to my brothers house as we get maybe a handful of kids if we are lucky cos we live out in the middle of nowhere and my brother gets tons of kids as was evident last night. I think there were at least 300 kids there.. I ran out of candy and i had two great big bowl full over the top with candy. lol

so here is my costume countdown for the night. lol

5. Freddie Kruger only saw 1 one of him. lol

4. Michael Myers 2 of him wandering the streets. lol

3. Werewolves maybe saw 5 or 10 of them lol

2. Jason Voorhees He was out in droves last night. lol

1. Pirates!! I can't begin to count how many pirates i saw last night. lol little ones to great big grown up ones. lol

I will have to admit my all time favorite one was a teenage girl dressed as a werewolf and she had fake blood all over her clothes and ripped jeans and what made the costume was she had patches of fur glued to her jeans, lol it looked really real and cool. :)

and OH LOL there was this one little girl that i thought was a pilgrim but she quickly corrected me and said no im Wednesday Addams. LOL i can't believe i missed that. :)

Laura :)

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Frank and i went to a Halloween party last night and i was Lady GaGA and her meat dress. LOL Frank was a grumpy old middle aged man who has given up on life. lol his everyday costume. lol here is a pic of me before the party. lol

post-4163-079909000 1288541834_thumb.jpg

I am rolling on the floor Mark, your picture is hysterical. Hope you saw all 3 I posted. When I pushed the spoiler it only brought up 2.

Laura, you looked great.

I went to a party last night but wasn't prepared with a costume, so I wore a black dress with a black mask and went at the "Mystery Woman." Somewhat fitting for me. LOL Sorry, no picture.