Ohio Lighthouse Is Ice Sculpture

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Good Lord that's absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

Now this may be a slight deviation from the subject matter but I thought you guys would appreciate it. We've all heard of crop circles and no doubt have our own opinions as to where these originate from but did you know that the same phenomena can be observed in snow? Take a look at this link for another example of a natural phenomena or something else. You decide. https://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/snow09.php

Eth

My guess would be ice circles Darlene. I've heard about these before and the same sort of folklore is applied to them in that lights are usually visualised before the strange patterns emerge and it's hard to conceive of a human hand being involved as many of them appear on ice so thin they couldn't sustain the weight of a human being.

Something odd is definitely happening in our world.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I've seen and heard of crop circles before (not seen a crop circle literally), but I've never seen one of these ice circles. Watching that video, the lines and shape of the marking in the ice/snow resemble a section of a tree once it's been cut through. And did you see something about "Maitraya" in a blue quote bubble towards the end of the video?