Now I'm here

Guest silvestri1980

Guest silvestri1980

Hi,

now I'm here;)

I live in Bavaria, Germany. I'm 30 years old.

I'm only since this year fan of the millennium. This was due to music by Mark Snow and SadEyes (He showed me the end of last year, the music by Mark Snow)

I've heard the music and I just thought, I must see the series. I loved the series from the first episode

Brilliant music from a brilliant series.

So that's it from me

I am sure I will feel home here

Best wishes

Oliver

• Elders (Moderators)

It´s always nice to see nice people. :makingeyes:

Welcome here and have much fun with interesting discussions by interesting people :whistling:

A word of warning, don´t read too much here, since you haven´t seen season 2 and 3 yet. But what a wonderful feeling, to experience MillenniuM for the first time.

This is who we are. :ouroborous:

• Like 1

Hi, now I'm here;)

I live in Bavaria, Germany. I'm 30 years old.

I'm only since this year fan of the millennium. This was due to music by Mark Snow and SadEyes (He showed me the end of last year, the music by Mark Snow)

I've heard the music and I just thought, I must see the series. I loved the series from the first episode Brilliant music from a brilliant series. So that's it from me

I am sure I will feel home here Best wishes

Oliver

Oliver, it's wonderful to have you here, and 3 cheers for SadEyes recruiting you. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, the show was and still is brilliant, as well as Mark Snow's music. All of us here are big fans.

Trust me, the longer you are here, the more at home you will feel. This is who we are. :ouroborous:

• Like 1
Guest silvestri1980

It´s always nice to see nice people. :makingeyes:

Welcome here and have much fun with interesting discussions by interesting people :whistling:

A word of warning, don´t read too much here, since you haven´t seen season 2 and 3 yet. But what a wonderful feeling, to experience MillenniuM for the first time.

This is who we are. :ouroborous:

Thanks for the warning, Alex. But I will only read the threads where I can be sure that nothing will betray me ;)

Welcome to the family !! Don't be shy and jump right in!! :pumpkin4::ouroborous:

No, I'm not shy, sometimes ;)

But do not be surprised, my English is not perfect. So I'll probably keep my posts first, rather only in the German area, of course with exceptions

Oliver, it's wonderful to have you here, and 3 cheers for SadEyes recruiting you. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, the show was and still is brilliant, as well as Mark Snow's music. All of us here are big fans.

Trust me, the longer you are here, the more at home you will feel. This is who we are. :ouroborous:

Thank you, I am sure, I will.

best wishes

Oliver

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest The Wicker Man

Welcome all! How I often miss the feeling of experiencing something I loved again for the first time! How lucky to make that journey! I must admit I am rather jealous!