Christopher Knowles take on Millennium

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I rarely, if ever post in here, but a good friend of mine, Christopher Knowles, the co-author of The Complete X-Files, The Secret History of Rock N' Roll, Our Gods Wear Spandex, and the creator of the blog, Secret Sun, posted this great analysis on Millennium, which I think might interest.

The Secret Sun covers all sorts of weirdness, and Chris is a true scholar of esoterica. I've known Chris since 2006, and his work is always invaluable, word of warning, this may take time to fully absorb, a lot of material

Skull and Bones, part 1

Skull and Bones, part 2

Enjoy.

• 3 months later...
Guest I Made This

This is such a good write up from Christopher Knowles. His book on The X Files which he co wrote with Matt Hurwitz is incredible as well, with great text and photographs. Looking at his write up here and what he did with The X Files, I would seriously love to see him tackle a Complete Millennium Companion as well.